|Pin Type||No Pin Required|
Button-type silver oxide batteries are characterized by high-energy per unit volume and stable operating voltage. As a result, they are used as a power source for applications such as quartz watches, and in recent years their use has expanded to medical devices and BLE devices.
Maxell is the first company in Japan to successfully market button-type silver oxide batteries and has many years of experience and know-how.
Also, in consideration of the environment, all products are designed to use zero mercury. For more information, please contact Maxell.
Features (SR: Silver Oxide Battery)
- Stable discharge characteristics
- A discharge curve during discharge supplies a stable voltage until the end of the discharge life.High-energy density
- A silver oxide battery’s high-energy density per unit volume provides approx. twice the amount of energy capacity as button-type alkaline batteries.Excellent discharge load characteristics
- Alkaline electrolyte is used to provide excellent discharge load characteristics. Depending on the composition of the electrolyte, two models are available; a low-drain type (SW type) for analog watches and a high-drain type (W type) for multi-function watches (which incorporate an alarm and a light), medical equipment, etc.Superior leakage* resistance
- Featuring Maxell's original leak-resistant processing, the SR battery has excellent leakage resistance, which suppresses the electrolyte from rising up and seeping out — a basic phenomenon of alkaline electrolytes.
(* Leakage is defined as an unintended escape of liquid from a battery.)Taking environment in consideration
As one of its measures to reduce the environmental impact, Maxell draws upon its original technology to realize longer-lasting, superior leakage-resistant characteristics without using mercury and lead.ApplicationsSR: Silver Oxide Battery
- -Analog watches
- -Digital watches
- -Measuring instruments
- -Medical instruments
- -BLE devices
LR: LR Button Battery
- -LED lights
- -Crime prevention buzzers
- -Medical thermometers
Please Read Warning on the Back Before Use Hitachi Maxell Ltd Made in Japan